Monday, April 19, 2010

Lightspeed Champion Is Back With Sophomore Album

Ok, most people might say that the Test Icicles split was a catastrophe but it certainly hasn't done Devonté Hynes aka Lightspeed Champion any harm. On the contrary. He has released his second album Life Is Sweet! Nice To Meet You in February and - oh my god - it's beautiful.
I only just got the album a few days ago and I can't stop listening to it. This man has got an amazing voice. I've completely fallen for it!

Check out his first single "Marlene":




And if you're still not convinced search for his version of Amy Whinehouse's "Back to Black" (I always get some serious goosebump-action).






Share/Bookmark

1 Kommentare:

Anonymous said...

huh - oh yes indeed, serious goosebump-action: www.youtube.com/watch?v=iZ1HlT2ma0A

thanks love!
oda

Post a Comment