Sunday, May 9, 2010

THE IRREPRESSIBLES - Mirror Mirror

I find it pretty hard to describe THE IRREPRESSIBLES so I'll just let other people do that for me:

"The Irrepressibles are a collective of musicians led by gifted countertenor, composer and performance artist Jamie McDermott and have been causing quite a stir around the capital of late. Their sound has been likened to that of David Bowie and Kate Bush but personally I hear neither in their debut album 'Mirror Mirror', at least not in abundance anyway. The reference points I hear are the towering majesty of Scott Walkers '4' album or the camp, artistically daring, thoroughly OTT musings of Tiger Lilies." (www.tastyfanzine.org.uk)

"An enchantingly theatrical pop extravaganza.” (The Sunday Times)

And here you'll get more goosebump-action:


THE IRREPRESSIBLES HOMEPAGE



Share/Bookmark

0 Kommentare:

Post a Comment