Thursday, June 3, 2010

Eclipse Soundtrack / Johan Hugo's current project + MP3

OK, I'm quite indifferent about the films but the soundtrack to the new Twilight episode ECLIPSE is pretty decent. I started to realise when I did the latest show for Radio Marabu and, as it happens, I have interviewed three of the bands (The Bravery, Band of Horses & Fanfarlo), four if you count Johan Hugo, who is one-half of RADIOCLIT and one-third of THE VERY BEST.
Speaking of whom, he seems to be a pretty busy guy at the moment. I've found this mp3 that made me laugh. Have a listen and you'll instantly understand... By the way, Johan is Swedish and that explains a lot.

"JAMAICAN GIRLS" TERRY LYNN & JOHAN HUGO of RADIOCLIT from phree music on Vimeo.

MP3 downloadable via RCRD LBL RADIO

Coming back to the ECLIPSE soundtrack, here you can listen to the whole album. It's definitely worth checking out.
Plus keep an eye out for my interview with Fanfarlo that I did just before the show here in Berlin on Tuesday.





Share/Bookmark

0 Kommentare:

Post a Comment