Sunday, October 3, 2010

Admiral Radley Daytrotter session

Oh my god, it's been over a month since my last blog post. So sorry but I've been extremly busy at work and also moved into my own flat at the beginning of the September. Too many things to organise. But now things calmed down a bit.

So my last post was about Admiral Radley and I'm going to continue with them since Daytrotter released the Admiral Radley session last week. That session includes 4 songs off of their debut album "I Heart California" with the title track, "Red Curbs", "Ghost of Syllables" and "Ending of Me". I must admit that Jason Lytle's singing sometimes gets a little off key but if you manage to ignore that it's especially the last track that caught my attention. It's taking me back 10 years to the best Grandaddy days. Beautiful!

Daytrotter session





Share/Bookmark

0 Kommentare:

Post a Comment