Friday, June 28, 2013

THE ELWINS - AND I THANK YOU // ALBUM LISTENING


It is certainly no coincidence that this album is released in the middle of the summer. You'll know what I mean, when you listen to the first few lines of any of their songs. You need something to lift you up? This is it? PLUS, it's not getting boring! It's easy listening to the album all the way through and when the last song finishes, you want to start all over again. Every song has it's own little characteristic about it in their realm of 60s influenced pop, and it shows how creative and imaginative the band is.

THE ELWINS hail from Ontario, Canada and are currently my most-listened-to-band. They'll be coming on tour in Europe in September and with a bit of luck my next post on them will include an interview.
In the meantime, get illuminated by THE ELWINS' debut album "AND I THANK YOU":
 
theelwins.bandcamp.com 



Share/Bookmark

0 Kommentare:

Post a Comment