Friday, July 5, 2013

HARPER SIMON - DIVISION STREET


Call me an idiot, but up until just now I had absolutely no idea who HARPER SIMON is. One thing I did know, though, was that I love his current album "DIVISION STREET". I've been listening to it pretty much all the time ever since I got it sent by the radio plugger. Apparently I didn't read the album info that came with it but I was instantly blown away by the song's EARWORM potential.

So it turns out that HARPER SIMON is lucky enough to call Paul Simon his dad and I guess, me not being aware of this little fact gives him and his great work even more credibility!

DIVISION ISLAND is HARPER SIMONS second solo album and rich of great songwriting skills. It's one of those albums that you would want to listen to as a whole. The individual songs are beautiful, too, but the whole album is just magic.

He is currently on tour in the US with The Polyphonic Spree. As soon as a tour for Europe will be announced, be sure to find the dates here.

So for now I keep on listening to his album and I recommend you do too!



Harper Simon homepage




Share/Bookmark

0 Kommentare:

Post a Comment